Thursday, August 18, 2011

Grant Street Journal



  Now I know everyone knows what a Iphone is, and I'm sure everyone has heard of Apple, the producers of the Incredible multi performing phone. Apple has became one of the worlds biggest companies and is worth roughly around 80 billion dollars!

 So I'm here today asking people, why? Why are you paying this Monopoly of a company so much money? I'm sure everyone thats had an Iphone, has ran into a issue with the device. My issues are cracked screens. I've had every generation of the Iphone, and I cracked 3 screens. I love the Iphone, and Apples design, do not get me wrong, but I hate the sensitive glass they use for a screen. People waste so much more money buying new phones when their screens crack. Please people listen! I can fix those screens, don't waste 3-600 more dollars to buy a new phone, and do not try and fix the screen on your own. I've seen several people screw their Iphones up bad doing this procedure. Save your money, do not help a monopoly system out, and realize times are tough in this economy. I currently fix Itouch and Iphone screens for a 20 buck fee. Can you beat that? Honestly 20 bucks, compared to 500 bucks? Think about it, and please be sure to check out my newly launched site.


http://www.squidoo.com/replacing-iphones 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out the blog Grant Street Journal